Amboseli lies approximately 1370m above sea level and area coverage of 392km² bordering Kenya and Tanzania, North-West of Mt. Kilimanjaro.The big game dominates the landscape with the beauty of Mt. Kilimanjaro on the horizon.Driving time is 5hrs from Nairobi/Jomokenyatta Airport.
You will be picked on early morning hrs either from your Nairobi Hotel or direct from the Airport and drive through the plains of maasai land and kamba communities on either side of the highway, You arrive by lunch time to check in and refresh in readiness for afternoon game drive at 16:00hrs,dinner and overnight at the lodge/camp.
DAY 2 Amboseli-Nairobi.
Early morning game drive as this time most wild life is active, with mt Kilimanjaro out shinning at the horizon with a reflective snow from the beautiful sun. Then later drive back to the Camp/Hotel for full breakfast, later refresh and check out to drive back to your Nairobi hotel or Jomo Kenyatta for your flight.
Price information for this safari:
Kibo Luxury Tented Camp:
2ppl USD 820 High Season. Mid Season USD 770. Low Season USD 750.
4ppl USD 1340 High Season. Mid Season USD 1240. Low Season USD 1200.
AA Lodge Amboseli:
2ppl USD 730 High Season. Mid Season USD 680. Low Season USD 670.
4ppl USD 1160 High Season. Mid Season USD 1060. Low Season USD 1040.
Ol Tukai Lodge Amboseli:
2ppl USD 944 High Season. Mid Season USD 870. Low Season USD 830.
4ppl USD 1588 High Season. Mid Season USD 1440. Low Season USD 1360.
• Park fees (for non-residents)
• All activities (unless labeled as optional)
• Meals (as specified in the day-by-day section)
• Drinking water
• All accommodation (unless listed as upgrade)
• Roundtrip airport transfer
• A professional driver/guide
• All transportation (unless labeled as optional)
- Accommodation on the day before the tour departs
- Accommodation on the last day
- Drinks & laundry during your stay
- International flights (from/to home)
- Masai Village visit USD 30 per person
- Tips to the guide
- Personal items (souvenirs, travel insurance, visa fees, etc
Vehicle: 4×4 safari van with pop up roof.
For the safari jeep(Land cruiser) an extra cost Per day applies