The Mara annual immigration spectacle seen every year placed the Masai Mara national reserve on the world’s record as one of the 8th wonders of the world. This annual migration of wildebeests and zebras is the world’s greatest wildlife spectacle. Masaimara provides preservation to so many species including the big five, the rhino, buffalo, leopard and the lion.
Day 1 Nairobi-Masaimara.
Early morning pick up from your Nairobi hotel or Airport, drive through the magnificent landscape view of the East Africa’s Great Rift Valley to Narok town, known as the Maasai capital town. Arrive at midday for lunch and check in, After 2 hrs. Of rest head out at16:00 hrs. For afternoon game drive for game viewing and photography, dinner and overstay at the camp/hotel.
Day 2 Masai Mara.
Start the day with morning breakfast before leaving with packed lunch at 07:00 hrs. for a full day game viewing, this day gives enough time to explore this vast land full of many wildlife species, big five can be seen/have been seen here among other park resident like zebras,antelopes,warthogs and residents of Mara river like the crocodiles and Hippos to name a few.
Day 3 Masaimara-Nairobi.
After breakfast check out and drive back to Nairobi arriving after midday for lunch at Carnivore restaurant (on request) or drop off to your respective hotel or to the airport to catch your flight home.
Pricing Information for this safari:
Sentrim Tented Camp Masai Mara :
2ppl USD 1510 High season. Mid Season USD 1390. Low Season USD 1260.
4ppl USD 2570High Season. Mid Season USD 2330. Low Season USD 2070
Wajee Mara Camp:
2ppl USD 1300 High Season. Mid Season USD 1260. Low Season USD 1240.
4ppl USD 2150 High season. Mid Season USD 2070. Low Season USD 2030
• Park fees (for non-residents)
• All activities (unless labeled as optional)
• Meals (as specified in the day-by-day section)
• Drinking water
• All accommodation (unless listed as upgrade)
• Roundtrip airport transfer
• A professional driver/guide
• All transportation (unless labeled as optional)
- Accommodation on the day before the tour departs
- Accommodation on the last day
- Drinks & laundry during your stay
- International flights (from/to home)
- Hot air balloon safaris USD 450 PP
- Masai Village visit USD 30 per person
- Tips to the guide
- Personal items (souvenirs, travel insurance, visa fees, etc
Vehicle: 4×4 safari van with pop up roof.
For the safari jeep (Land cruiser) an extra cost Per day applies