Tsavo East is one of the worthiest park to visit during your visit to Kenyan coast which can be combined with a beach holiday, it is only 3 hrs drive from Mombasa. Tsavo East is one of the oldest parks in kenya with an area of 13,700 square kilometers, borders Cyulu hills National park to the north and Mkomazi National Reserve in Tanzania to the south, Athi river and Tsavo rivers both converge forming the Galana river.
Day 1: Mombasa – Tsavo East
Tsavo east is 3-4 hrs. Away from the Kenyan coast depending on the location of your departure in the morning, it’s one of the largest parks in Kenya with abundant number of elephants; you arrive with game drive en route before check in and lunch, Afternoon game drive and overnight at Sentrim Lodge Tsavo or Voi safari Lodge.
Day 2: Tsavo East – Tsavo West (3hrs drive)
Early morning game drive at Tsavo East before driving back for the main breakfast, After breakfast check out and Leave for Tsavo West arriving right in time for lunch, after check in and lunch either go out for afternoon game drive or arrange with the guide for night game drive for at this place is allowed, overnight at Ziwani Voyage.
Day 3: Tsavo West-Amboseli (3hrs drive)
Early morning game drive before main breakfast at Tsavo west for about two hours,
After breakfast check out and head to Amboseli to check in at Kibo Tented Camp or Sentrim Hote,have lunch and relax before heading out for afternoon game drive. Overnight and diner at the camp.
Day 4: Amboseli – Nairobi.(4hrs drive)
Start the day with early morning breakfast and fully check out to drive through the park with game drive en route to exit at around 9:00 am, Arrival time to Nairobi will be between 12:00-13:00 hrs. And proceed to your designated hotel or drop off to the Airport.
What is included and excluded in the itinerary:
• Park fees (for non-residents)
• Meals (as specified in the day-by-day section)
• Drinking water
• All accommodation (unless listed as upgrade)
• Round trip airport transfer
• A professional driver/guide
• All transportation during your tour as per the itinerary (unless labeled as optional)
- International flights ticket & Domestic flights (if not mentioned above but can be included)
- Personal and baggage insurance
- Visa fees wherever applicable.
- All drinks like wines, alcohol unless stated above.
- All tips and porterage.
- Laundry, massages and other personal expenses e.g. mini-bar & telephone unless otherwise stated in an all-inclusive package
- Any other services not mentioned above and other optional/additional activities.
- Activities like Masai Village price per person $ 30 walking safari as per lodge or camp rates,, Night games drives as per lodge or camps rates.
Pricing information for this Safari:
Varies from 5 star luxury hotels and lodges to budget hotels plus luxurious tented camps to suit your budget. We will provide all necessary information regarding price quotations on all lodges, beach resorts, tented camps & hotels depending on your choice on the time of booking. Accommodation avails in standard rooms on a sharing twin basis but with private facilities, single rooms are also available but cannot be guaranteed due to limited facilities and also availability during & depending on the time of booking:
These are some of the Hotel facilities we over for this safari,depends on clients choice and budget,More facilities can be availed during booking/planning of the safari for a wide choice.
- Voi safari Lodge
- Ashnil Aruba Tsavo East
- Sentrin tsavo East
- Ngulia Safari Lodge
- Severine Tsavo West
- Sentrim Amoseli.
- AA Amboseli Lodge
- Kibo Amboseli Safari Camp.
Price information for this Safari:
This is a private/family safari in a 7 seater safari vehicle with a pop up roof specially converted and build for game viewing.
Toyota Hiace 4WD Van(7 seater)
Toyota Land Cruiser ( 7 seater)
To get a quotation on this amazing safari offer reach us out through the provided Whats App/Telegram/Messager link or our email: email@example.com or use the Enquiry form provided.