Amboseli lies approximately 1370m above sea level and area coverage of 392km² bordering Kenya and Tanzania, North-West of Mt. Kilimanjaro.The big game dominates the landscape with the beauty of Mt. Kilimanjaro on the horizon.Driving time is 5hrs from Nairobi/Jomokenyatta Airport.
Day 1 Nairobi – Amboseli.
Pick up from your Nairobi Hotel/Airport and proceed south west for an overnight stay, this is a 5 hrs. Drive safari from Nairobi, arrive at the camp/hotel by midday, check in for lunch then rest for about 2 hrs. At 16:00 hrs. Drive to the park for afternoon game viewing and photography, Dinner and over stay at the camp/hotel.
Day 2 Amboseli-L.Naivasha.
After breakfast check out at 07:00 hrs. and drive to L.Naivasha via Nairobi to the floor of the rift valley to arrive at the hotel/camp by lunch, after check in and lunch proceed to Hells gate National Park or aboard a boat to explore the abundant bird life and hippos with a visit to Crescent highland.
Day 3 Naivasha- MasaiMara.
Early morning breakfast, then check out and head to Masaimara through Narok town to arrive by midday after 6 hrs. Drive, after check in rest for a few hrs. Before going out at 16:00 hrs. With your cameras ready for action at the park, dinner and over stay at the camp/hotel.
Day 4 MasaiMara
Depart the camp/hotel by 07:00 hrs. After breakfast with packed lunch for a full day game viewing and photography, this is the biggest opportunity to spot the big five (lion, elephant, rhino, leopard and the buffalo) and other wild residents. dinner and overstay at the camp/hotel.
Day 5 Masaimara-Nairobi.
After morning breakfast check out and drive back to Nairobi arriving after 5 hrs. For lunch at carnivore restaurant (only for those who request for barbecue), later transferred to your respective hotel or drop at the airport to catch your flight home.
………End of your safari……..
• Park fees (for non-residents)
• All activities (unless labeled as optional)
• Meals (as specified in the day-by-day section)
• Drinking water
• All accommodation (unless listed as upgrade)
• Roundtrip airport transfer
• A professional driver/guide
• All transportation (unless labeled as optional)
- Accommodation on the day before the tour departs
- Accommodation on the last day
- Drinks & laundry during your stay
- International flights (from/to home)
- Hot air balloon safaris USD 450 PP
- Masai Village visit USD 30 per person
- Tips to the guide
- Personal items (souvenirs, travel insurance, visa fees, etc
Price information for this safari:
There is a discount or the price changes for people travelling in couple or more.
USD 2484 PP while staying at:
- Kibo tented camp Amboseli,
- Lake Naivasha Country lodge and
- Masaimara keekorok lodge.
USD 2168 PP while staying at:
- Sentrim Amboseli
- Simba lodge Naivasha
- Oldarpoi masaimara.
Vehicle: 4×4 safari van with pop up roof.
For the safari jeep(Land cruiser) an extra cost Per day applies.