This is one of the worthiest park to visit during your visit to Kenyan coast which can be combined with a beach holiday, it is only 3 hrs drive from Mombasa. Tsavo East is one of the oldest parks in kenya with an area of 13,700 square kilometers, borders Cyulu hills National park to the north and Mkomazi National Reserve in Tanzania to the south, Athi river and Tsavo rivers both converge forming the Galana river. It is considered one of the worlds biodiversity strong hold.
Early morning pick up from your hotel with packed breakfast and drive for 3 hrs to TsavoEast arriving in the cool hours of the day ready for game viewing until 13:00 hrs and break for lunch at either Sentrim Tented camp or Ashnil Aruba. After lunch proceed with game drive en route to exit the park back to your Mombasa hotel.
• Park fees (for non-residents)
• All activities (unless labeled as optional)
• Meals (as specified in the day-by-day section)
• Drinking water
• A professional driver/guide
• All transportation (unless labeled as optional)
- Accommodation on the day before the tour departs
- Accommodation on the last day
- Drinks & laundry during your stay
- International flights (from/to home)
- Masai Village visit USD 30 per person
- Tips to the guide
- Personal items (souvenirs, travel insurance, visa fees,) etc
Price information for this safari:
This is a private safari in a 7 seater safari vehicle with a pop up roof’
Safari van 4wd (Toyota Hiace)
Safari Jeep (Toyota Land cruiser)
For a quotation on this safari contact us whats app/Telegram link provided or email:email@example.com or use the Enquiry form provided.